Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. There are of course many things to consider. Most important is to make sure that your child’s needs will be met and that your family will be comfortable in the community school of your choice.
We encourage you to follow these simple steps to make an informed choice:
- Contact the school directly to obtain their information package.
- Make sure you know the dates of the open house and admission exams for the school.
- Attend information sessions or parlor meetings for parents.
- Visit the school with your child on one of the open houses planned.
- Talk to others about the school.
- Fill out and submit the application form in a timely manner.